ave the vendor (or manufacturer) of your software contact AIS (876-929-7395). After establishing the validity of the integration request, we will provide the vendor (or manufacturer) with the information needed to proceed with the integration. AIS reserves the right to refuse any integration request on any grounds!
The Provider Service Contract is an agreement between AIS and you (the Provider) which sets forth the nature of AIS' responsibility to support PAS at your location. You are not required to sign the contract, but failure to do so limits the extent to which AIS will support PAS after the initial installation and testing have been successful. Click here for information on the Provider Service Contract.
Updates to both lists can be downloaded from this site Alternatively, you can call AIS (876-929-7395) and request that updates be e-mailed to you or mailed to you on a disk. The frequency of the updates will vary. Providers will be notified via fax, e-mail and/or phone calls when new updates are available.
- PROCESSOR Pentium II or equivalent
- PROCESSOR SPEED 450 MHz
- CD-ROM 32X
- RAM 64 MB
- VIDEO MEMORY 8 MB
- VIDEO CARD Capable of viewing at 800 x 600
- INTERNET CONNECTION
- MONITOR SVGA Colour Monitor
- OPERATING SYSTEM Windows 98 or Windows ME
- HARD DISK 6 GB Available Disk Space
- USB PORT For receipt printer attachment; serial printers available upon request.
Each license fee includes the following:
- PAS Software (with the right to use the software for 5 years; you may renew your license for $1.00US each year thereafter)
- Magnetic Card Reader (swipe device)
- Receipt Printer (with 1 ribbon and 1 roll of receipt paper)
- Access to the PAS Help Desk (24 hours/day if you sign the Provider Service Contract; 8AM-5PM if you don't sign the Provider Service Contract)