AIS Education Scholarship
Advanced Integrated Systems will be awarding a scholarship to a needy student for the school year beginning August/September 2019.
The requirements are as follows:
- Must already be enrolled in a tertiary institution pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be the first person in the family to be pursuing a first degree
- Must be experiencing financial difficulties especially with respect to payment of fees
- Must have completed the first year of study by the time the scholarship is to be awarded
- Must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher
- The programme of study must be accredited
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in the sciences, technology or education.
The scholarship will be for the remaining duration of the programme of study if the Grade Point Average remains at 3.5 and above. The scholarship may be rescinded if the GPA falls below 3.5 at any point. A maximum of $1M will be awarded each school year and divided between payment of fees and upkeep.
Shortlisted applicants will be called in for an interview before the scholarship committee prior to final selection.
An applicant, even if he/she meets all the requirements is not guaranteed a scholarship. The Committee reserves the right to make the final decision on the awardees.
Interested persons may email their application letter, transcript and statement of account to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure contact information is included. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Deadline for application is March 31, 2019.
*AIS employees and their family members are not eligible to apply.